*Update 4/09/2017: this job offer do not accept more applications. The position has already been filled.
A fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic graduates seeking to develop a career in transcreation.
Starting date: early September.
Key responsibilities include:
- Offering support, including project coordination, to our worldwide network of copywriters, writers, editors and strategists as well as project quality checking
- Expanding our worldwide network of copywriters, writers, editors and strategists
Essential skills required:
- Transcreation or linguistic education background
- Interest and understanding of the fashion industry (any level of previous experience in fashion and retail is advantageous)
- Copywriting skills (fashion blogging would be ideal)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Organisational/project management skills – we handle an intense request flow from our clients so candidates will need to be good at workflow and time management in a very dynamic project environment
- Passion for language, culture and advertising
- An understanding of different cultures
- Team worker
- Native speaker of any of these languages: Czech, Latvian, Turkish, Romanian, Polish or Dutch.
- University degree in language or transcreation.
To apply send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.orgRead More